Clinical Informatics Dates and Deadlines
Clinical Informatics Study Guide and Examination Content Outline
- Be sure your spam filter allows e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 2015 examination will be administered at 200 Pearson VUE
Professional Testing Centers across the United States. In addition,
select international sites will also be available. In order to
accommodate our candidates and to avoid problems with lack of seats
at testing centers, the examination will be offered over a two week
period from October 5 to October 16, 2015. The link for pathologists to download the paper application
is available on the ABP website through June 1, 2015.
- The list of requirements is available from the ABP home page by clicking ‘Subspecialty Certification Requirements’ under
Certification Applications and Forms, and then clicking the Clinical Informatics link on the left.
- Clinical Informatics Application
The Clinical Informatics Application is only applicable to candidates who are certified in Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, or
combined Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
This application must be completed using a computer. Hand-written applications will not be accepted and will be returned unassessed
to the applicant.
After you have opened the application document on the web site, save it on the computer you are using so you can edit
the document as needed and print it when you are ready to submit it.
- Clinical Informatics Examination Registration Form
The Clinical Informatics Registration Form is for candidates who have previous submitted an
application for Clinical Informatics and have
a period of board qualification in Clinical Informatics.